Tuesday, November 17, 2009

photography+college=dead

i quit about 3 weeks ago for relaxing n trying to find an idea. i have no idea. im not a photographer at all actually. hell i cant even edit my pictures nymore. lol. but today i have to touch that camera once again.. capturing my last memory in college. well actually. i kinda don't like it. i mean touching the camera. i will neva gonna miss my college. all this so called "friend" is juz a fuck up bussines. damn you all. finally i will get away from you guys. ahakz. then once again i shall quit photography for a while. relaxing my mind. finding an idea. i need new skills. i need new camera. i need new laptop but i definetly dont need new girlfriend cuz i love my girlfriend so much. heee ilysm nurul afiqah!

2 comments:

  1. u can't talk like tht to ur friends even they r good or not lah tedy.mybe it just one or two of them.but how bout the rest?the one who helping you without u even remember bout it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i said bout college mates.. not my real friends

    ReplyDelete