Wednesday, April 07, 2010

you don't love me, you love the person you think i am

here i am a poster board pinup for you to hate,
someone who once cared now nothing is holding me back.
i am no more an image of what you thought i should be,
the choice you've made and forced upon me.
so go on and hate me if you must, but honestly i don't give a fuck.
for those who continue to comare to this false idea,
what do you expect from me, sing a lullaby scream you to sleep,
i'm fucking sick of it being your way.
you don't love me, you love the person you think i am -
a poster board pinup for you to love.
you don't hate me, you love the person you think i am -
a poster board pinup for you to hate.
what you may see on the outside might not hold true to your heart, so here i am.
the real deal take it or not, like i've said before i don't give a fuck.

1 comment:

  1. u should understand it very clearly before dedicated it to someone.dedicated this to ur ownself first..its all about wht u thnk bout me.the word " you don't love me, you love the person you think i am" is the best word to describe our situation now.i dedicated tht word to you.Think deeply bout tht word.Thnk bout us.U love me when i'm ok but u scold me throw me away when u r angry when thngs not ok..when i'm doing a stupid little mistake.Its hard for you to say "i'm sorry syg..i'll trust you" its hard for you to understand the situation rite?Its all about ur like and dislike..its all about ur heart.Others heart is just a Bullshit to you.

    ReplyDelete