Thursday, April 08, 2010

tagged oleh si semut

"Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness."


1. i want to make my car sporty


2. i smoke everyday at least 6 to 8 times a day

3. i dont like sweet things


4. i poop 4-5 times a week


5. i want nokia 5800 expressmusic or any phone with qwerty keyboard that slides, gps, wifi


6. i am a person that hard to remember a person name/bday etc.


7. i dont like famous people and i dont want to be famous


8. i love to eat ayam masak merah!!


9. i am very sleepy


10. i love coke and pepsi


11. i dont know if i want to work or further my study


12. i have own 4 desktops and 2 laptops from i was 8. 3 desktop was given and using pentium 4 and only 1 was buy during the 95 era. still using the pentium 4 right now. the first laptop was buyed 2 years ago. compaq. the motherboard is broken so i buy a new 1 to do my job. wah still got utang u know hahaha


13. i am old. i drink nescafe with less sugar. nearly everything with less sugar


14. i rarely watch tv or malay movies


15. i dont know my own self

16. i dont like to eat vegetables or fruit

here we go for the tagging
my girl pka, shera my adik angkat, myra si idung besar, si gemok mimie, eyarazak. n sape2 yg nak bwat

No comments:

Post a Comment