Sunday, December 20, 2009

F vs Z

huhu.. this is getting me dizzy. bukan sbb nak pilih diorang. i allready choose my lovely Fyka since 15.05.09. i love you so much. Z i open ur blog cuz Fyka suh tgk. actually it's kinda make fyka sad cuz she felt guilty. i dunno wat to say. im the one actually yg pegi kat fyka. bukan u rampas i kan. and at this moment i really love fyka. n i miss her alot. dah seminggu tak date sbb die blek umah mak die. syg. sorry teddy post benda camni. but i want the whole world to know dat I LOVE YOU!

I MISS YOU!

sorry z 4 treating u the way i treat u b4. an advice 4 u. don' change ur bf becoming like me. i am me. n their not me. accept them the way they are.

Fyka syg. i miss u alot. i love you so much. rindu jumpa syg ari2. rindu mkn dgn syg ari2. senang cite teddy rindu semuanya

1 comment: