Saturday, March 06, 2010

the depth of some people heart

I walk alone
Think of home
Memories of long ago
No one knows I lost my soul long ago

She said that she's had enough
Am I too much
She said that she's had enough

Standing on my own
Remembering the heart I left at home
Forget about the life I used to know
Forget about the feeling I left at home

I need to run far away
Can't go back to that place
Like she told me
I'm just a big disgrace

now I'm standing here without a present
I'm learning how to live life
trying Forget about the past you'll never know

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like i do, and i blame them
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, to be defeated

Got nothing to say anymore
There's nothing new
This is the end of a really sad story
But don't feel bad for me
I started out alone
And in the end that's where I'll be

*from the book- full of hatred need to be taken off

No comments:

Post a Comment